Wednesday 20 October 2010

19/10/10 My purchases today...

Yesterday I bought:
The perfect lipstick.... I've been after a nude/pink for ages and I found it at YSL. Its from the Rouge Pur Couture range, no.6 (£22.00). The texture is like a glossy balm, and lips feel really hydrated after. It doesn’t stay on as well as I expected because I'd read really good reviews on other blogs but I wanted it mainly for the colour so that’s ok. I have been wearing it with Benefit's Stay Don't Stray (£19.50) underneath to cancel out the colour of my bright red lips haha.I also bought these belts £4.99 from Newlook for the pair. I wanted them to put around my cardigans, shown here. In the evening I went to a charity bingo event at Boots, in support of MacMillan cancer research and I won this gorgeous selection of Lush products. I love Lush and when I get chance to have a big bubbly bath I use their product so I was so glad to win this box. In it there is.... the blackberry bath ballistic, Avobath bath ballistic, Butterball Bath Ballistic, Big blue bath Ballistic, Blue skies and fluffy white clouds bubble bar and Karma Bubble Bath.
Thank You Lush for donating the box so I can smell sweet for weeks!
Today I am stopping in, tidying my bedroom and watching box sets of gossip girl to try and save myself from spending money..... until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment