Wednesday 6 October 2010

Dirty Flirty

I finally opened my Benefit 'Flirt Alert' lipstick last night, and was brave enough to wear it! Flirt Alert is a bright tomato red full finish lipstick. Heres the result:

I wore it here with Estee Lauder double wear foundation, Benefit's Hoola and Sleek's face and body highlighter in Peach Shimmer on my cheeks, Nicola girls aloud party lashes and Maybelline's eye studio gel liner from USA. The lipstick itself goes on really creamy and feels abit like a balm on the lips, while still giving a really strong colour. It isn’t a long lasting formula so it did need reapplying but I'd say it lasted a good hour of drinking so pretty good :-P. Like most red lipsticks it did bleed slightly so a good lip liner was a must!

Overall a good 8/10 for Flirt Alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment