Thursday 6 January 2011

Chanel spring colours 2011


I got a sneaky peek at Chanel's new colours for spring at work the other day and I just have to say that I was mentally bankrupt after seeing them!

The new 'must have' varnish is "Black pearl" and I absolutely have to get my hands on the eyeshadow palette 'Ombres Perlees de Chanel' which can both be seen in the picture. There is also a beautiful Rouge Coco lipstick in a matte peach, a colour that looks set to be seriously on trend for spring/summer. The new collection comes out at the end of Janurary.... soooo excited!

1 comment:

  1. Јust wish to say your агticle iѕ as аstoniѕhing.
    The clearness іn your put up is јust nicе and that i сoulԁ think yοu're an expert on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.

    Feel free to surf to my site ... WebSite

    ReplyDelete