Thursday 17 March 2011

la la la Happy birthday to me!

It was my birthday at the weekend and I thought I'd share with you the lovely gifts I was given. (Yes I am obsessed with dachshunds)
Did you spot the mac goodies?
I got the mineralize skin finish in 'pink power' and the Penultimate eye liner in 'rapid black'. I know that everyone has gone on about it but I just have to mention the size!!! They are both so big (and I saw the lip glosses in store on Tuesday and they are just stupidly big)!
The skin finish could possibly be one of my favourite products ever. It does everything, seals makeup without making it too matte, gives coverage on its own, its a blusher, a highlighter, a bronzer, a finishing powder and a contourer.... basically if you don't have this in your life.... GET IT!
The eyeliner is a little tricky to use because its so big, but perfect if you like to create a really thick line. Its just going to take a little getting used to but I love the felt tip nib and it stays on really really well without the colouring dulling. Unfortunately I don't think its quite knocked Benefit's Magic Ink liner off the top liner spot.
I also want to say a big thank you to all my friends and family for the lovely gifts and birthday messages

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I think that's so sweet that you like Dachshunds!

    Wow lucky you getting MAC gifts, I don't think my family even know what MAC is (well my Mum does but thinks the price is ridiculous, haha!). I really want something from the WW collection!

    Happy belated bday to you! x

    ReplyDelete