Saturday 31 December 2011

Sale purchases

I really do love a good bargain, but I absolutely despise shopping in the sales! I cant stand the messy rails, the horrible people and the stressed out staff, so I normally just by pass the January madness completely. I work to the rule if I didn't want it full price then I don't need it when its reduced! Preaching all that though, I did buy a little flutter of things, which I saw grabbed, and ran to the check out with out any interaction with the vile pushers and shovers, and here they are...Stocked up on some snow fairy at half price because I love it. I adore the smell and I love the fact that the smells stays even after you dry your skin.

I got the YSL volume effect faux cils mascara for £14, which I thought was a pretty good find. I used this mascara years ago and thought it was great but I have heard nothing but bad reviews about how quickly it dries out. I decided to try it out at a cheaper price to see what happens, if it dries out before the recommended 3 months though I will be taking it back, as should everyone else!

I saw on twitter that Clintons cards were selling Yankee Candles at half price so I went to check it out. I like very sweet smells and this flavour, 'mango salsa' was the only sweet smelling one on sale. If you like fresh fragrance then go check them out because there was loads! I'm getting alittle obsessed with scented candles recently so I only picked up a small sized one for £4.

Finally my only piece of clothing was a top from Zara, which I went to buy full priced and realised I had forgot my purse, so it going in the sale was a sign from above I think! Nice lacey number, in pretty much the only colour I wear, Perfect!
What other bargains did anyone pick up? Everyone else seems to find amazing deals in the sales, so let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment