Thursday 15 December 2011

November empties

Now, you would be forgiven thinking that I made a mistake when writing the name of this post, especially after seeing the above photo, but no this isn't actually all the things I brought in November, this really is all the products that I FINISHED! Albeit, the Nails Inc top coat did just die and wasn't finished, but its still heading for the bin, so I thought it counted.

So here they are,

Soap and Glory, clean on me body wash... I love all the soap and glory products really because of the smell, I love anything sweet like that. Other than the smell, its really just a creamy body wash nothing spesh!

Dove, nourishing oil care conditioner, I've already written a post about how much I love this conditioner, its really intensive but doesn't leave the hair feeling heavy, it works wonders on my long dead hair. I thought it was the best, until I used the nourishing oil care intensive conditioner which is even more amazing!!!

The remains of my Clinique 3 step, clarifying lotion and dramatically different moisturiser... I decided to buy the 3 step last xmas because it did wonders for my skin in my teens, but I think its too harsh for my skin now. I don't think I'll ever use a product on my face again that can remove hair die/fake tan stains off my skin (clarifying lotion)! The dramatically different lotion however was a lovely moisturiser for the summer, because it was light weight but really nourishing, and I may buy this again next year.

Boots, Botanics soothing eye make up remover... best eye make up remover for the price... FACT! Every time its on 3 for 2 I stock up on three, I can never run out!

Liz Earle, Instant boost skin tonic... I really fell in love with this 'toner' actually. So comforting on the skin, especially after a slightly striping cleanser. It makes the skin really soft and I love the smell. Its basically a matter of time until I find a Liz Earle counter and re-buy this.

Olay, 3 point super serum... I am obsessed with anti-aging serums, even though I'm still in my early 20's, I firmly believe prevention is the best cure. I do however think this serum was designed for a quite mature skin, so I didn't really feel much benefit from it. It was a gorgeous texture and if your concerned about firmness of the skin I would give this serum a try. I'm currently using L'oreal youth code serum which I think is a much better fit for what I want, and I will be writing a post about this soon.

Benefit, You Rebel lite... the only make up product in the bucket, this has taken me an age to finish, and I have instantly opened my back up. Its a really great tinted moisturiser, mainly for dry skin though, I would say its abit shiny for an oily skin. Also always ask for a sample if you are sensitive because the SPF can some times cause irritation.

and finally the Benefit foamingly clean face wash sample... really great cleanser for a dry skin, but does it beat cleanse and polish? no sorry Benefit, back to my old faithful I go :)

I'm sorry I've been MIA recently, life has just got super hectic. But I'm pleased to tell you that I start a brand new job on Monday which I'm super excited about :) yey and hopefully I'll have more time for blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment