Sunday 18 September 2011

Some new eye shadows

I've started wearing eye shadow almost every day recently, I've always BOUGHT eye shadows I've just never really worn them but now is the time! So the new 'eye shadow wearing me' obviously had to go out and buy some more!!! and here they are...

From left to right. Mac Star Violet, Benefit leggy, Benefit Fawn over me, No7 Pewter and No7 Buff.
Swatches, left to right, Star Violet, Fawn over me, leggy, buff and pewter.
Star violet is my first ever Mac shadow, its just the most beautiful metallic burgundy. Although swings alittle pink when its on the eyes too.

Fawn over me, I always use this colour on customer at work so I decided to get it. Its really suits anyone with green or brown eyes, and makes the most amazing base for smokey eyes, or any purple colours. The Benefit powder shadows need a primer because there hold isn't amazing but they are lovely and soft in texture, described as 'Velvet finish'.

Leggy is another great base to build darker colours on top of. It suits blue or lighter eyes better than my darker ones but its really brightening.

Buff and Pewter... I love these cream shadows, they were part of the autumn collection but I hope they bring out more colours because they are amazing value. I got them with my No7 voucher and staff discount so they were like crazy cheap. They stay on so well, seriously all day with no creasing. Buff also makes an amazing primer. Both colours only have a really slight shimmer so they perfect for day time. These colours were limited edition but alot of counter still have them in a draw if you ask them.

I also bought the new Sleek nude palette, but if you need to see another photo of that then you have obviously been living in a cardboard box for a month and don't really need to see it :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment