Tuesday 23 November 2010

Dior Nude Foundation


Although I am mainly a bit of a bargain girl, I do make sure that I invest in a good foundation, because seriously a good base makes a huge difference to your makeup.

I've just bought Dior Nude liquid after swooning over it for months and 'borrowing' multiple samples from Boots. Dior’s says this foundation contains 40% water, and it does feel really really light weight on the skin and leave you with a really natural glowly skin. It is described as a light coverage but I was really impressed with how well it covers all my red bits and the dreaded freckles!! It wears pretty well throughout the day although without a primer I do notice it wearing off after about 4 hours.

I was matched with a rather pasty 020, which is embarrassingly the best matching foundation I've used, so I decided to practice what I preach to girls all day long and not buy a colour that’s too dark!

I would defiantly recommend for anyone looking for a new foundation to try this, and if you looking for better coverage try their Nude gel compact!

No comments:

Post a Comment