Friday 5 November 2010

Dont give me lip

Snore, snore, snore I know this is another Benefit post, but tough luck, I had to mention these awesome lipsticks.

Fall 2010 colours for lip sticks, they are called "full finish" but they are still pretty silky and glossy. The colours are as follows: (from top left) Shy, Mod Squad, Pinking of you, Rumor, I tink I love you, (bottom row from left) Pillow talk, Slow Zone, Saucy, Wanna?, espionage.
I had a little trial today and I think I might have to make a purchase, my fav is espionage, soooo autumn 2010 and pillow talk! They feel like balms on the lips, and last a couple of hours (not amazing, but they were never meant to be long lasting). And the best thing about them?..... they have changed the shape of the flat ended benefit lipsticks to these points so they are soooooo much easier to apply especially when using a darker shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment