Tuesday 23 November 2010

Natural Collection Lipsticks


I had these lipsticks recommended to me by a friend from work after swooning over her lip colour! They are a bargin-tastic £1.99 from Boots and although they are obviously not the best lipsticks in the world, they are great for playing around with a new colour. I bought a selection of pinky/nudes called (from left, and top on swatch) Rose Petal, Pink mallow and apple blossom. My fav colour is apple blossom with is almost a foundation colour nude. The formula is pretty hydrating but does sink into the lip creases loads! I would really recommend trying these if you’re looking to try a new colour or fancy a different colour for a night out!

If you do read my blog at all please become a follow, the more people, the more chance I have for freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment