Saturday 19 February 2011

Topshop Spring collection, Sandstorm

Whilst wasting time on my lunch break today I stumbled across Topshop's new spring colours! erm.... hello beauties!

Its a really interesting mix of metallics and pastels. Here are some sneaky photos I took on my phone:

Lip cremes in tawny and daze (how similar is tawny to the Mac Gaga viva glam 2 lipglass I literally just posted!!?) I tried out the cremes and they were fantastic, high pigment but not to matter. Hydrating but not sticky like a gloss. If Mr green can here me now....."bring out more colours!!!" Eye mousses in Glint and Tundra


and the nail duos in Zealous and Wilderness. LOVE the aqua green nail varnish, although the colours not come out great in the photo.
What bloody bargains!? Apart from when you buy one of everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment