Friday 25 February 2011

What was I thinking?

I'm not sure whether I have an actual genuine addiction to buying lipsticks that don't suit me, or its just a phase but once again ones ended up in my shopping basket!

This is Revlon, Super Lustrous Lipstick in 001 Nude. Now to be fair I'm not giving credit where credits due. Its actually a really nice lipstick, the textures gorgeous, quite thick and nice and matte. It does sink into the creases slightly but theres enough colour so its not too obvious and if it was in a bright pink or red it would be perfect.... but its just this colour!!!!

I'm so determined to find a pale nude that suits me and I always buy these foundation coloured lipsticks but they look god dam awful on me. This one has got a slight orange to it so does look ok when I have loads of fan tan on for a night out.... I'll just have to place it along the other 500 nude lipsticks I have and pray that my skin tone changes over night :(



No comments:

Post a Comment