Thursday 5 May 2011

5 things I'm loving this week...

These are 5 things that I'm totally in love with this week! I got back from a short break in New York so there is a little bit of a theme to the items :-P...







1. Illamasqua powder blusher - in Tremble

This is my first ever Illamasqua product that I have bought, and it was from my favourite all time ever shop... Sephora! The texture is really soft and the pigment is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. If you want bright, this range is for you. The colour is described as 'soft lilac, pink', but I think it has a little coral tone to it.



2. Sephora, Advanced airbrush, brush set.


Another Sephora buy, I had heard great things about their brushes and thought I would give them a go. The foundation and concealer are so dense, which means they absorb alot of product but they really do give an airbrush finish. Really really highly recommend these to any one in the states! I haven't tried the eye brushes yet, it will be interesting to see how they perform being synthetics.





3. Le Pliage bag from Lonhchamp

Possibly the most impractical, practical bag anyone has ever bought. The bag folds away into a little tiny envelope shape on the other hand its white! but I love it and shall kill the person who gets the first mark on it. I got this at JFK airport.





4. Kate Middleton's Wedding dress
Seriously woman its like you went inside Sarah Burton's brain and stole my perfect wedding dress! Snaps for doing the makeup herself what a beauty!



5. My new glasses. Rayban wayfarer glasses and Rayban large aviator sunglassesIt feel like I've been waiting half a year for these bad boys and to be able to see properly again.



5 things I'm not loving...


1. The end of the only way is Essex :-(


2. Constantly double booking myself


3. My messy room


4. That we don't have Sephora in the UK (although if we did this post would have been 100 things I'm loving this week)


5. Wrinkles, I'm starting to get them on my forehead grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment