Wednesday 27 July 2011

MUA lipstick

Since everyone has been banging on about MUA, I decided I needed to give it a try. I saw a swatch of this lippy on another blog (sorry I cant remember where it was) and I thought it looked just up my street, so off I popped to Superdrug.

This is MUA lipstick from the regular range in shade 7. My only real complaint about this lipstick is the shades just being named by number, I much prefer each colour to have a name.
The colour is a red/coral with a slight shimmer.
The formula is lovely and hydrating, and really really impressive for a lippy costing only £1. Not too matte like other cheaper lip sticks *cough* Barry M *cough* but gives a really good pigment.
I'm not 100% about the slight frosting, but that's a personal thing from years of wearing silver frosted lipstick in my teens haha! All round a great range for people looking to try new colours.

1 comment: