Tuesday 2 August 2011

Benefit: They're Real

A perk of being a Benefit employee is getting a month preview on all of the products and I have been sooooo excited about receiving this product.... They're Real, the brand new mascara.

I have quite straight, short eye lashes and I like my mascara to make them long, curly and seriously FAT. Which 'conveniently' is what 'They're Real' claims to do. The box says "94% of people tested saw dramatic length and volume, 90% saw base to tip curl, 94% saw visible lift, and 100% saw long wearing results".... so far so good, but does it deliver the goods?

YES, it really does. The mascara has a plastic comb brush, which I usually dislike, I just find them abit rough but I'll put up with that for the results. There is also a ball brush on the end which is amazing for combing through lashes, getting the really small ones, and also curling the lashes if you push them up with it.
And heres the results...BOOM. Super, super length and curl (below is without curling lashes before). The volume does takes a couple of layers to build up. The mascara only comes in jet black for now though. Also it wore amazingly, not a sight of a flake or smudging after this sweaty day in the sunshine.
Can you actually believe the difference in length? Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment