Sunday 14 August 2011

Lancome, Hypnose Doll eyes

I don't know if you have noticed but I am going a little bit mascara crazy at the moment. I think it might be because that is the only draw in my organiser that I can still close... so obviously its not full enough. Anyhow I picked up this little sample after Boots did a mascara exchange, I took in a very old, scabby Covergirl mascara and got this shiny new sample. When it first goes on it make my lashes abit, 'spindly' (if thats even a word), just long and coated. It really really lengthens though, but with more layers it makes them 'bushy' although it doesnt build much volume. See for yourself...
As I find with the whole Hypnose range, there is a little bit of rub off under the eyes to begin with, but other than that the hold is pretty good and the lift and curl says all day too.
Unfortunately Boots aren't doing the swap any more but for anyone looking for a new day time mascara I would really recommend this if your after length, curl and separation.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to try this mascara! I love the original hypnose...but add in a cute name like Doll eyes and I'm completely suckered in hehe ;) xxx Im trying to follow ur blog but the GFC tool isnt showing up (it's messed up on my blog too!) I will keep on trying though xxx

    ReplyDelete