Sunday 30 October 2011

17 Shine on lipstick

I picked this lipstick up because I had a voucher for a free lipstick when I bought something else, the something else which happened to be the magnetised nail varnish. What an amazing freebie, its actually ended up being one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment.

The formula is quite thick so the colour is opaque but with a lovely moisturising feeling. Its glossy but not at all sticky too which is a great! The formula lasts for about 3 hours, although doesn't hold through drinking or eating, or my ultimate lipstick test, cleaning my teeth. The colour is a great light pink/nude, see below.



Well I've just tried to find out the price and it turns out its been discontinued haha! Story of my life... so I'm going to pop to Boots now and see if they still have them, to pick up some backups. I'd really recommend them for a great cheap lipstick.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nightmare when a good product is discontinued! Hope you manage to find a few more, it's a lovely colour! :o)

    ReplyDelete