Thursday 27 October 2011

NOTD Revlon Smoky Canvas

Firstly I have to start by saying sorry that I have been MIA lately. Its not that I haven't wanted to blog and its definitely not that I haven't got anything to blog about because the spending has not stopped. Its just with working full time and commuting to work, its so dark when I get up and dark when I come home, and my camera isn't fantastic so I'm not really getting any time to take any photos :(. So I apologise if some of photos in the up coming posts are super rubbish, I've just had to settle with un-natural light and the flash to get what I want. Anyway.... moving on...

Smoky Canvas is the quieter sister in the new fall colour collection from Revlon. Its has been rather over shadowed by the Oh so beautiful 'Facets of Fushia'. Its a subtle, lilac/grey. To be honest it looked far more lilac under the Boots lighting so I was a little disappointed with the colour when I got home. However it is a great neutral and as always with the Revlon varnishes the formula is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment