Tuesday 11 October 2011

My new love... Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet

So girls, I have to admit it... I'm in love! In love with my new lipstick! I got the new Rouge Allure Velvet in '33 La Distinguee'


I literally cant tell you how luxurious this lipstick feels. They aren't super matte just shine free, and not drying in the slightest, if anything they hydrate alittle. I picked a neutral colour so I would wear it loads. 'La Distinguee' is a slightly coral natural red, similar to the famous 'mademoiselle' colour from the original Rouge Coco range. The colour lasts much longer than the shiny lipsticks I'm used to, roughly about 4/5 hours.


If your feeling like a bit of luxury check this range out, atleast go try them at the counter, they really are beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour, I'm loving coral lips atm makes me feel a bit brighter when it's raining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade!! I've never tried the Allure Velvet.. Only try the Coco line.. And those fomulas are lovely.. Will have to check this one out now =P Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete