Sunday 30 October 2011

Nars blushers, Deep throat and Sin

I've always really wanted to try the Nar's blushers, actually Nar's products in general. But because they are harder to get hold of where I live, I've always picked other brands, boo me! It wasn't until I spotted 'Deep throat' in a blog sale that I finally popped my Nar's cherry.

Then within a week I had another one added to my collection! I love the formula, absolutely LOVE it. They are super soft, highly pigmented, soft shimmer but no glitter, the shimmer is also so fine that it doesn't stick to your open pores like some can. These blushers have really got the hold factor too, go the whole way through the day and keep their pigment.

So now I have Deep throat, a coral pink, which is quite similar to Benefit Coralista, and Sin a deep purple/plum with a gold shimmer running through it. Sin is like no colour I have ever worn, or ever owned, which for me is pretty amazing because I own a hell of a lot of blushers.

Here are the swatches Deep throat on top, sin below.
Here is what they look like on, Deep throat on left cheek, Sin on right. After taking this picture I accidentally went out shopping with the different blushers on each cheek because I completely forgot, oops!
I would really recommend the Nar's blushers to anyway umming and arring about them. I will 100% be buying some more, anyone got and colours they recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I love them Liv, I have orgasm a definate must have but more for summer! Want to try the bronzer laguna, hear great reviews for it xx

    ReplyDelete