Monday 17 October 2011

Dove, Nourishing Oil Care

I like to think of myself as a lover of all things high end, but for some reason I can never bring myself to pay alot of money for hair products. Stupid really because it something I use all the time and to be honest my locks are in serious need of a pamper. This means that I love finding a great value product that is amazing....introducing Dove Nourishing oil care conditioner. I used Dove hair care when it first came out and absolutely hated it, so when Vivianna from Vivvianna does makeup recommended this I was a little sceptical but her reccomendations have never let me down in the past so I went for it.
Holy Moly..... this conditioner is amazing! When I find a good conditioner normal, it makes my hair really soft, but also really 'fluffy'. The Dove oil care does soft, shiny, glossy and smooth all in one! It has a lovely, slightly coconutty smell, which I love, anything that reminds me of holidays and I'm all over it.

On my long hair this product really nourishes the very dry ends and I've been finding my split ends more smooth. Dont get me wrong they are still there, just smoother!
The one things I will say though is that I think it might slightly weight down a finer hair, my hair is super thick and theres alot of it, so any weight is actually quite a good thing. The formula is pretty thick and I think a finer hair would feel a little 'over product-y'. However, I don't have fine hair so I don't know this for sure.

I honestly cant rave about this enough for anyone that has, fluffy, long or damaged hair.

I also bought the intense conditioner treatment too so watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment